Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pro Modelling Portfolio - Model Style in the Studio..

I love it when I get to produce my  "Here I Come - Pro Modelling Packages" this is the package with more looks, more shots and the model comp card too. We always have a great time working together and making the shots and word about the "Here I Come" must be getting out as this has become my most popular model portfolio package, you can check the deal out here. These shots are from Erica's recent shoot in the Balmain studio; Hair and Make-Up was by the Uber talented Rafal Gaweda who worked with me on the very successful Uscari Campaign last year.. I hope you like our photos and if you are thinking of doing a model portfolio, (and you don't have to want to become a model to do one) don't hesitate to call me to find out all the details and which package is best for you.

Model Portfolio, Comp Card Headshot. Sydney Australia.

Model Comp Card from a Modelling Portfolio Shoot by Kent Johnson, Sydney Australia.

Full length shot, studio model portfolio shoot on black canvas background.

Seated shot, studio modelling portfolio shoot, black leather evening dress.

Headshot, Terry Richardson style... modelling Portfolio Sydney.

Full length portfolio shot in jeans and snake print shirt.

Jeans and bikini top, mid shot for fashion modelling portfolio.

Full length seated, Balmain Studio.

Portrait for model comp card, studio portrait photography by Kent Johnson, Sydney Australia.
 To book you Fashion Portfolio Photoshoot; call Kent - 0433 796 863 or  Email kent@artcommunication.com.au

Website Facebook | Twitter | Street Fashion Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment