Sunday 9 September 2018

Shooting on Location - Duomo, Milan - White Caviar Life

I'm back in Europe on assignment shooting for White Caviar Life, this time including an Instagram collaboration with Sydney designer by Freer. I'm a little embarrassed to say this is my first time in Italy and of course Milano. It's a fabulous city and of course arguably the fashion capital of the world - so very exciting! We have already put two shots from this shoot out there, you can check them out (slightly different version) on the White Caviar Life I.G. here. Stay tuned for more.. and even check out my 'down time' shots on Street Fashion Sydney - Italy Edition - here.
Viv manning the fashion barricades, Duomo, Milan for byfreer, whitecaviarlife first Italian collaboration. Photography by Kent Johnson.


Telling Stories in Pictures all over the world..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments:

Post a Comment