Wednesday 9 May 2018

Vivienne in Lyon in Head On Portrait Prize.

I'm very please to be able to announce that my portrait 'Vivienne in Lyon' is a semi finalist in the 2018 Head On portrait prize (my third time being accepted). If you are in Sydney you can check it out at the Head On Festival hub at the Paddington Town Hall. Lots of great work and keeping pretty good company. The picture was made after about three weeks in France last year shooting for White Caviar Life; we are getting a little tired by then; and this is really a glimpse behind the glamour. I love the shot and I'm very glad to have decided on submitting to the competition and I'm chuffed at being part of the exhibition. Click the image to view larger.

Vivienne in Lyon, semi finalist in the 2018 Head On Portrait Prize.

Telling Stories in Pictures all over the world..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments:

Post a Comment