Sunday 30 October 2016

'Fast Food from the Freeway' & Exhibiting in Good Company!

I am please to announce that I am part of a curated exhibition here in Sydney this Thursday the 3rd of November!  I know this Thursday is a very busy art evening, however do come along and see my work my work 'Fast Food From the Freeway' as part of the Click exhibition at Badger & Fox GalleryThe show is a mix of classic photography and contemporary including my friend and mentor Brett Hilder and friend MikiNobu Komatsu. The three of us cover Cuba, Sydney & Brisbane so lots to see right there, please join us, I look forward to seeing you there. The rest of the show really is a who's who of photography so it's not to be missed even if you cannot make the opening night festivities.

Flyer for the 2016 Click exhibition at Badger & Fox Gallery, Surry Hills, Sydney.
Art photograph  'Fast Food From the Freeway' by Kent Johnson.
Or to view my image larger Click HERE.
https://badgerandfoxgallery.com/

Kent Johnson,
Sydney, Australia.

0433 796 863

No comments:

Post a Comment