Saturday 20 November 2010

Money, Thats What I Want...

Well I don't care what other people say, I think this 1979 version of "Money" is the best version ever! And... I think its contains a timely reminder that the "New Paradigm" of "Everything is free (on the net)" and well, everything-is-free is not a particularly sustainable concept.

"Your love gives me such a thrill, but your love won't pay my bills. I want MONEY..."



I have done a couple of blog posts on the pitfalls of "free" or no-budget in photography here, How to produce a good lookbook and here, what it takes to produce a good modelling portfolio; for anyone interested in such things.

In a nutshell it takes skill, talent, time and well you know... Money !~)


Oh and the original Flying Lizards clip is here. Yeah, Fun, Creativity and ... thats what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment