Thursday 2 September 2010

Chantal Croccolo at Priscillas

I confess I have not been watching Australia's Next Top Model so I really had no idea that Chantal had until very recently been on the show. That makes my third former ANTM and for better or for worse, I did not find out any of them had been on the show until they were on my set! Perhaps the show could move to the ABC, I am sure I would catch it there...

Shot at my new studio in Balmain.

Chantal ANTM, Priscillas

Fashion Model, Chantal ANTM, Priscillas, Full Length

Chantal ANTM, Priscillas, seated shot

Chantal ANTM, Priscillas. Mood Shot, Black and White

Chantal ANTM, Priscillas, Mid Shot in Black and White

Chantal ANTM, Priscillas

These are new shots for Chantal's modelling portfolio. We had a fun afternoon working; Chantal brought great energy to the shoot & we all loved her classic look. Beautiful!
Hair & Make-Up Artist Dijana Coren, Styling by Frank Sidney.Priscillas, www.priscillas.com.au

My Modelling Portfolio Q and A.

1 comment:

  1. Loving these shots..
    her body language is very strong..
    LOx

    ReplyDelete